Ever since I was a kid I’ve been a guy with varying interests. Just a sample of my iPhone’s playlist will give you music from all over the place: From Motown to country, to 90′s rap music and more.
Since 2010, I launched JoshCrocker.com to be my digital home. A communication tool for friends and acquaintances, a home for personal thoughts, and a connection tool for me and others. Welcome!
I find that writing this “about” page is one of the hardest pieces of writing I’ve had to do. What I “do” and what I enjoy seem to constantly be changing, but these few things remain consistent:
- Although I don’t talk about my faith much on here, I am a Christian and have dedicated my life in service to the Lord.
- I am a husband, firmly believing that marrying my wife was the best decision that I ever made (I definitely “married up” and feel that I got the better end of the deal).
- I’m a father. My kids are my whole world.
- Fitness is important to me. It has become in recent years, the greatest “force multiplier” in my personal and professional life. There’s no physical or mental barrier that can’t be overcome through working out.
- I constantly have an itch for travel, always looking for ways to do it on the cheap (or free). I believe travel is one of the greatest schools the world has to offer.
- People matter most. Sure, having things is fun too, but having people to enjoy doing things with is a LOT more fun.
With that said, I’d love to get to know you better. Here’s a few ways we can keep in touch: